In the first year (2013) we had audience of ~400 developers, architects and IT students. Conference was organized by Accenture at key IT faculty in Bratislava. Content was based mainly on talks provided by lead European Accenture architects - 17 speakers (14 Accenture) from 7 countries. Program and videos are on our web site: http://www.openslava.sk/program
Target audience of the conference in Bratislava are
• Architects and developers - this technical community has important influence on decision makers in selection of technologies / architecture solutions / consultants and integrators;), and are more progressive and open to new ideas / technologies, and to change.
• Students and teachers on IT university - future influencers.
• European Accenture solution architects
Focus of the conference is in trends / innovation / emerging technologies and solutions, as an inspiration for "decision-maker-influencers" to try out new technology and introduce new solutions, that could bring disruptive differentiator factor against competition.
Conference will have 4 parallel streams:
• Architecture and Trends
• Frontend (web, mobile, portal, …)
• Backend (API, integration, batch, processes, rules, persistence, dev-ops, cloud, …)
Conference will be on October 17.
If you want to be a partner of our conference, please contact us at .
If you have interesting topic, which might fit into OpenSlava 2014, take a look at our call for speakers page.
Why should you attend
Increase your proficiency, share experience and obtain exclusive insights into the current and emerging technologies within open source ecosystem
Meet a variety of high-caliber open source professionals from Slovakia and all over Europe
No registration fee
Make most of OpenSlava 2014, a conference dedicated to open source, this year mainly Java themes, organized by Accenture enthusiasts who help world’s leading organizations create sophisticated open source based solutions while helping them reduce application development efforts between 10 and 25 percent (check Accenture Application Services for Java and Accenture Foundation Platform for Java).
If you are interested what topics were presented at OpenSlava 2013, take a look at the program from 2013. And of course, take a look at the photos capturing conference atmosphere: